Home
Blog Mistress
Tutorial
Tutorial
Banner Exchange

Kelabu

As I talk to people, I realized one thing.

I'm the person from the past.

Bila aku cakap je mesti sebab aku reminisce something from the past, semuanya dah pernah berlaku, never benda yang tengah happening. Don't believe me? Look at my blog posts, kebanyakannya throwback benda benda lama.

Benda benda dah pernah berlaku.

Haritu ujian sem II maths, satu hari tu aku tak belajar. I read this one novel, Kelabu.

It changed my whole perspective about the world and I no longer live in my shallow mind.
Guess what, Amir (his actual name is Amira) has become my lelaki impian ever since hahahaha gila kan macam les. But seriously, his personality is just wonderful and I would like to find someone like that, whom talks about metaphors I'll never think about and ideas that people least expected.

"People are so hung up in the past that they forget to move forward"

Lebih kuranglah macamtu dia cakap, which kept me unease the whole day. Sebab lama dah terperap dengan kata-kata orang, well people talk kan?

Buku tu mind opening, yang dunia ni luas. And till this day I'm still wondering if my world is black or white, or maybe just grey, like his.

Aku study maths lebih kurang 9.30 malam, semata-mata nak habiskan buku tu kalau tak buat exam resah je terfikir ending.

So yeah look at me, I'm talking about the past again.

Haih.

((1432))

4 comments:

Hanani said...

best title + ohsem ending + good in english = perfect. *thumbs up* ;)

Izzati Aqilah said...

Ainaa, actually aku tak paham BI sehaprak pun. tape, aku baca ulang-ulang kasi faham. :p

Unknown said...

beb guess what im ur number 1 fan im nur syamimi the cutest,prettiest girl u hv ever seen kenal tak? u chinese wife

kenal.org said...

Nice info, thanks for share, oh ya saya mau berbagi, baru saja saya menemukan Video Viral tentang Hobby jadi Bisnis trus minum Kopi Terbaik sambil belajar tentang Organisasi Dan Persidangan trus cari Paid Promote / Jasa Endorse untuk Jual Akik Gambar trus jual Transfer paper tahan cuci hasilnya buat cari jasa layout buku murah sama cari Cara cepat hamil